A healthy fit body with a glowing radiant skin seems to be on everyone’s wish list today. But looking at today’s scenario life is more of a rat race than of a life which can be termed peaceful. Pollution, sunlight, stress, smoking and other factors seem to have taken over which result in damaging the skin. Whilst people are well aware of the fact that exercise, balanced diet, and lifestyle needs to be maintained to take care of the skin, they are not able to do so because of the hectic lifestyle.
A disciplined lifestyle is to train your mind, body, and soul to make the right choices knowing what is the best for your body. However, people now should be aware that there are proven methods which result in slow down aging process.
Some of them are:
- Exercise Regularly: You produce more growth hormones/collagen once your body is active. Therefore, you should follow a regular exercise routine inclusive of weight training and cardio. This prevents your skin from sagging and slower the pace of aging.
- Sleep Well: It’s a clinically proven fact that the human body requires 7-8 hours of sleep every night. This avoids puffiness and dark circles that appear below the eyes.
- Take the correct skin supplements to give that extra boost to collagen in your body. These include glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, MSM and hyaluronic acid.
- Increase the level of antioxidant in your nutrition. Lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables should be consumed. This is responsible for the increase in the collagen level in the body and works well with regards to anti aging.
- Stay relaxed and lead a stress-free life. Work towards solutions and avoid taking the stress. This results in good sleep and thus keeping your skin young.
- Try to consume 100 to 200 milligrams each of vitamins B6 and B12 daily to reduce cortisol and increase levels of serotonin. This is a chemical in the body that helps ease depression and anxiety. Due to which your skin does not age fast.
- Try Lavender. This is a natural relaxant. This absorbs the Cortisol levels. This is also used as a relaxant oil in the bath or as a face wash. It works wonder if the dried flower is even placed under your pillow.
- Live on a high Protein diet. Protein slows insulin levels, which avoids weight gain and risk of many diseases. Eating protein also promotes stable blood sugar levels, which reduces stress, which in turn reduces the stress and cortisol.
Whilst people are busy in their hectic life, they should be well aware of the proven facts with regards to anti aging. Everyone should try their best to try to adhere to a healthy lifestyle that is extremely beneficial for the overall health and skin as well.