Wrinkles and fine lines are usually associated with premature skin aging. They start showing prominently once you cross 30 years of age. Other signs of skin aging include hyperpigmentation, dark circles, saggy skin, dry and dull skin. We cannot stop aging of your skin but can definitely slow down the process. Aging of your skin doesn’t happen overnight and nor does the repair. It is a known fact that prevention is better than cure.
So why to wait till you start seeing signs of aging. Start early so that you delay skin aging. Derma Viva has blended a proprietary formula which has Retinol and peptides as its main ingredients. This formula can reduce the signs of aging caused by growing age, exposure to the sun, pollution, alcohol consumption, smoking, insufficient sleep and baleful diet.
List Of Derma Viva Ingredients
- Purified Water
- Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Stearic Acid
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Ceteareth 20
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7
- Porphyridium Cruentum Extract
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
- Polysorbate 20
- Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Xanthan Gum
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Hexylene Glycol Fragrance (Parfum)
Properties Of Retinol In Derma Viva
Vitamin A isn’t just consumed orally in vitamin pills. Retinol is a form of vitamin A and is one of many ingredients found in various topical skin care products. It’s widely used because it has many applications and uses for the general improvement of the health of your skin.
Skincare experts working for Derma Viva recommend retinol and its derivatives which are extremely effective in helping to even skin tone and fade skin discolorations. This may be due to its exfoliating properties, helping to slough off dark cells to reveal lighter skin underneath.
Peptides Diminish Wrinkles
Peptides like Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7 in Derma Viva helps repair skin damage according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. The peptide can help rejuvenate skin and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s commonly found in over-the-counter anti-wrinkle treatments.
Retinol exfoliates the skin and helps peptides to reach the innermost layers of the skin. Here they relax the muscles and prevent wrinkles caused by repetitive facial muscles.
Ingredients Don’t Cause Side Effects
Retinol can be used as an alternative to tretinoin, the latter commonly used in prescription skin treatments and have known to cause mild side effects like itchiness, rashes, redness, and swelling. Dermatologists working for Derma Viva report that retinol can have the same effects without the negative side effects associated with tretinoin, such as a burning sensation or scaling of the skin.
Your pore size is set by your genetics, but retinol can help improve your pores shape and size. This may be due in part to its exfoliating, which removes debris that may stretch your pores open.
Summary of Derma Viva Benefits
- Reduces dark circles by restoring hydration and nourishment to the under-eye area removing puffiness and dark circles.
- The increase in collagen and elastin reduces the appearance of wrinkles as it aids in retaining the skin’s dermal structure which results in a reduction of the look of fine lines.
- Skin hydrates itself due to the presence of active ingredients because they facilitate in moisture lock down, which in turn hydrates the skin and prevents cracking.
- Counters effects of stress because of a boost in skin immunity and prevents damaging effects of free radicals.
- Eliminates debris that makes skin dull and discolored.
Where To Buy Derma Viva?
Derma Viva is available only on the website for Australian residents. When you click on the following link and fill out all the necessary details, you’ll receive the product in a safe and secure package. All you have to pay is the discounted shipping and handling charge.